Hi BYC!

Mucho Chickens

In the Brooder
Feb 28, 2017
Benton, AR
Newbie here, to BYC not chickens. Anyways I have been poking around at the site for a while now and figured I'd take the plunge and join in on all the fun. So thanks for having me.

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. There's always room for another chicken addict. Please make yourself at home here with us and feel free to share you experience with us.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread#post_3239224

All the best
CT

Welcome to the ultimate Clan, Club, and sometimes Conundrum of Chicken Lovers!
You'll find the nicest people here who will always be at your beckon call within seconds (literally) with any fowl enigma you have!
All of birds are all part of one massive, unanimously-beloved flock on BYC- and we can't wait to assist in any way possible!
We're glad you're here!!!
Wings of Wishes,
~Sarah

Howdy from Kansas, Mucho Chickens, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck to you and your flock!
D.gif

G’Day from down under Mucho Chickens
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom