Hi everybody!

Been a long time follower. Just now saying Hi!
Got a young Roo starting to come up on me sideways, feathers ruffled and I've had to lightly thump him with my flower pot.
I've read to stop, squawk, flap "wings". He's too quick for my back to grab and hang upside down.
I thought to use my broom and push him away. He's slowly been gaining confidence so I guess I need to be more aggressive and tell hubs as well.
I may come home from my fathers with a fresh chicken in my freezer or stock pot.

Welcome, kds. I sent you a pm about where to post where more BYC members would greet you. See ya! :)

Been a long time follower. Just now saying Hi!
Got a young Roo starting to come up on me sideways, feathers ruffled and I've had to lightly thump him with my flower pot.
I've read to stop, squawk, flap "wings". He's too quick for my back to grab and hang upside down.
I thought to use my broom and push him away. He's slowly been gaining confidence so I guess I need to be more aggressive and tell hubs as well.
I may come home from my fathers with a fresh chicken in my freezer or stock pot.

Welcome to BYC! You might start a new thread all your own so you can get a proper welcome from everybody. You can do that by going to the main page of the Introductions forum and clicking the "Start a New Thread" button. As for your rooster... I agree, chicken soup is delicious. No sense keeping a bad tempered cockerel when there are so many good ones out there.

Back
Top Bottom