Hi Everybody!

Cedarrose

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 16, 2014
Hi,

I am new to the group and to chickens. We have a recently acquired a small flock and I think I already adore them.
I am looking forward to spending some time on this forum and learning as much as possible, to keep my chickens happy and healthy.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! Congrats on your new flock. Have you stopped by our learning center yet? Lots of tips and hints on raising your new birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Make yourself at home. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your flock!

You might also want to settle down on your state thread where you have the opportunity to make 3 dimensional friends. Go to "where am I, where are you " in the social forum, to locate and post on your state thread. Welcome to the flock.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any specific questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom