Hi everyone new from seminole county florida

Lunacystardust

Hatching
6 Years
Feb 16, 2013
Hey all, I stumbled upon this website looking to see if Florida Seminole county had a backyard chicken law. I have always wanted to get chickens and have been thinking how I can do this, but was hoping the law would be on my side. Sadly I think it is not . When I was a child in New Hampshire we use to have chickens in a coop by our garden. We had Rhode Island reds and a black and white with a rooster named Roostey a Rhode Island Red. I had one I named pretty girl she was a red but she had shimmering blue feathers among her red and she was not real big like the others, I"ll find a picture and post it. Well anyways I use to sit in the coop a lot playing music lol and we would feed them the weed and the pull crops we did not use to them and sometimes let them run the yard. It was enjoyable to have them and I was hoping one day to get and raise chicken of my own. I am glad I found this site for I can learn how to raise them in my backyard safely as soon as the law allows or if I get brave and hope my neighbors don't tell.
yesss.gif

So again /wave all

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Good luck with the ordinance! Hopefully it will be in your favour.

Hi, and thank you for the warm welcome. I will definitely check out that thread and am looking forward to learning a lot.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom