Hi everyone,

Valtibbs

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2020
My sister and I love our chickens I started out with the larger size breed of chickens and she did the silkies back about 7 yrs.Now I have 28 large breeds including dark Brahma, orpington's copper marans, and 78 silkies including showgirls strippers frizzles and just fluffy butts. We both enjoy dressing them up and making there coops fancy making bows for their hair and just being an all general primpy fluffybutt. I'm also a seamstress so I like making outfits I'm also into carpentry so I make the coops I also paint so I paint and do many crafts for my chickens and I sell things anything chicken related I love it nice being here 😍

My sister and I love our chickens I started out with the larger size breed of chickens and she did the silkies back about 7 yrs.Now I have 28 large breeds including dark Brahma, orpington's copper marans, and 78 silkies including showgirls strippers frizzles and just fluffy butts. We both enjoy dressing them up and making there coops fancy making bows for their hair and just being an all general primpy fluffybutt. I'm also a seamstress so I like making outfits I'm also into carpentry so I make the coops I also paint so I paint and do many crafts for my chickens and I sell things anything chicken related I love it nice being here 😍
Also live in Colliers WV

Back
Top Bottom