Hi, everyone!

Lootgoot

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone! I’m from Florida and this is my first time with my own personal coop, but I do come from a family with a lot of farm experience and I grew up rurally and with chickens, so I’m not exactly a total newbie. My mom grew up on a dairy farm and my parents kept chickens when I was a child. Still, it’s the difference in babysitting versus having your own child. :)

Hi everyone! I’m from Florida and this is my first time with my own personal coop, but I do come from a family with a lot of farm experience and I grew up rurally and with chickens, so I’m not exactly a total newbie. My mom grew up on a dairy farm and my parents kept chickens when I was a child. Still, it’s the difference in babysitting versus having your own child. :)

Attachments

• welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 4
Welcome, and you got that right. The fun is when they are your own. Personally, I raise quail. I love them.

Back
Top Bottom