Hi everyone!

Lay-A Organic

Chirping
Jul 9, 2020
Neptune, NJ
Hi everyone I've had chickens for about 7 years. I didn't know about introducing myself until now. I have been using BackYard Chickens for a year now. I have a flock of 7 at the moment. I have a Rhode Island Red rooster (Ginger), a Dominique hen (Blizzard), a Light Brahma hen (Sapphire), a Silver Cuckoo Maran (Silver), a Golden Laced Wyandotte (Sweet Pea), a Jubilee Orpington (Aurora), and a Red Orpington (Scarlett). I will give picture soon. I have two dogs, both Shih Tzus. I am excited to seeing more post and stories on this wonderful website with wonderful people. Thanks for listening. :):):)🐓🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Hi everyone I've had chickens for about 7 years. I didn't know about introducing myself until now. I have been using BackYard Chickens for a year now. I have a flock of 7 at the moment. I have a Rhode Island Red rooster (Ginger), a Dominique hen (Blizzard), a Light Brahma hen (Sapphire), a Silver Cuckoo Maran (Silver), a Golden Laced Wyandotte (Sweet Pea), a Jubilee Orpington (Aurora), and a Red Orpington (Scarlett). I will give picture soon. I have two dogs, both Shih Tzus. I am excited to seeing more post and stories on this wonderful website with wonderful people. Thanks for listening. :):):)🐓🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
In the first picture You can see Ginger and Sapphire. On the second you can see Scarlett (left), Silver (right), Sweet Pea (next to Silver), and our other rooster who we had to give away.

Attachments

• IMG_4807.jpeg
    IMG_4807.jpeg
    571.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4827.jpeg
    IMG_4827.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 3
Here in the picture on the left Blizzard is in the front, and on the right picture you can see Aurora in the middle on the left. (pic isn't loading)

Back
Top Bottom