Hi everyone

elusvbtrfly

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2023
This is my second time owning chickens, but really my first time taking the time to truly enjoy them. Turns out they bring me a great deal of peace! Much needed with all the stressors in life.
I have chickens and ducks. I enjoy just sitting out and watching them on a nice day. I especially enjoy the chicken banter as they go about their search for bugs (and who doesn't love fewer bugs in your yard).
This is my little 10 week unknown pullet.

Attachments

• 20230609_090935.jpg
    20230609_090935.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 35
(and who doesn't love fewer bugs in your yard).
Hi and welcome to BYC. Very glad to know you are fully enjoying your chickens this time around. I do know some "whos" at my place that don't love fewer bugs in the yard. The chickens themselves, thats who.😅 I understand "chicken talk" well enough to know that they regularly ask me to hunt with them and help them find more bugs!

Hi and welcome to BYC. Very glad to know you are fully enjoying your chickens this time around. I do know some "whos" at my place that don't love fewer bugs in the yard. The chickens themselves, thats who.😅 I understand "chicken talk" well enough to know that they regularly ask me to hunt with them and help them find more bugs!
I have had them running around me wondering where the normal supply of compost went...

Back
Top Bottom