Hi everyone!

wyandottegirl

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 16, 2014
Vancouver Island, BC
Hello BYC,
yippiechickie.gif

I can't wait to get started! Thank you for all the help you've given me in the past with looking after

sick chickens and even choosing which breed to do for my 4-h project. I can't wait to get to know some of you!
wee.gif

Howdy. Have you gone to "where am I, where are you," yet, in the social forum? You can locate your state thread and post on it. Best way to find people close enough to be "in-person" friends with . Computers have their limits. Welcome to the flock.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have come to the right place for all the fun and learning! We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I noticed that your user name is Wyandottegirl, so I assume you have Wyandottes. Do you have any other breeds?

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Do you have any Wyandottes?

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom