Hi fae Scotland

The Duck Runner

In the Brooder
Jun 24, 2019
Scotland
Afternoon (morning?) to you All,
I've decided to join your flock (...sorry, I only get worse!) to share stories and ask for much needed advice for a newbie. I've had a single hen share my veg garden before but she passed away last year so some others joined me in April and May this year. I now have three Cuckoo Maran Hens and a stunning Copper-Black Maran rooster, in the pond there is three female and one male Cayuga ducks as well as a pair of fawn/white Runners. One of the Cayuga females is already sitting on some eggs (some are Runner!) so fingers crossed.
Have fun,
TDR

Afternoon (morning?) to you All,
I've decided to join your flock (...sorry, I only get worse!) to share stories and ask for much needed advice for a newbie. I've had a single hen share my veg garden before but she passed away last year so some others joined me in April and May this year. I now have three Cuckoo Maran Hens and a stunning Copper-Black Maran rooster, in the pond there is three female and one male Cayuga ducks as well as a pair of fawn/white Runners. One of the Cayuga females is already sitting on some eggs (some are Runner!) so fingers crossed.
Have fun,
TDR

Welcome! If you are to find advise, suggestions or just poultry fellowship.... you have definitely joined the right org.

Back
Top Bottom