Hi fellow feathered friend lovers

NeenersMom

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2020
Hi I am a feather friend lover. I work at a sanctuary, which my friend owns, in Manitoba and my nickname is The Chicken Whisperer. I help her run the sanctuary and i coordinate and hire all the voIunteers. I love all animals but chickens bring me so much joy. I have one that lives in my house with me .She hangs out with my dogs and cats. I also have a goose and 2 potbelly pigs . Animals make me very happy. I am so happy to be in this group, to be surrounded by other feathered friend enthusiasts is amazing. I look forward to your knowledge, support and stories. 🐔❤☮

Attachments

• 20201106_212106.jpg
    20201106_212106.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi I am a feather friend lover. I work at a sanctuary, which my friend owns, in Manitoba and my nickname is The Chicken Whisperer. I help her run the sanctuary and i coordinate and hire all the voIunteers. I love all animals but chickens bring me so much joy. I have one that lives in my house with me .She hangs out with my dogs and cats. I also have a goose and 2 potbelly pigs . Animals make me very happy. I am so happy to be in this group, to be surrounded by other feathered friend enthusiasts is amazing. I look forward to your knowledge, support and stories. 🐔❤☮

Attachments

• 20201109_231642.jpg
    20201109_231642.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom