Hi from a new memeber in Yorkshire, UK (Marans Proposed)

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
AyeUpChuck thanks for the welcome. I am in a place called Apperley Bridge near Leeds Bradford airport. You?

I LOVE that place! Leeds to Shipley! DH is from Leeds and I lived there for five years. Love the countryside but we wanted to move to the states for various reasons and now we live in Oregon. Do miss things like Tetley's tea and bitter and Hobnobs with a good cuppa....... glad you're here! You should check out the Marans discussion thread. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=383387&p=1 I keep black copper, blue and splash as well as a few others.

Thanks again AyeUpChuck. Yes it's a great spot to live. We live in the Rawdon Wood Valley on Woodlands Drive so it's our little piece of heven.
Thanks to all you guys for the very warm welcome. I'm sure you will see my name come up often as I have a lot to learn.
caf.gif

Hi Guys
I brought my first birds home last night. Three cuckoo Marans (Betty Davis, Joan Crawford and Marlene Dietrich) a good night was had by all and they look very happy this morning. BTW I am planning on intruducing a Cockerel to the girls at some time in the future who will be known as Gregory Peck!
Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone.
I keep you posted on how they get on.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom