Hi from Alberta Canada

donmac_alberta

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Hi BYC.
I'm new to forums in general but enjoy raising chickens (13 breeds out there I think) turkeys (2 breeds now 4 more on the way), and children (3 gone 3 to go). I'm a mostly stay at home & homeschooling Dad. We live is west central Alberta Canada not far from the Rockies where we consider ourselves mightily blessed to have 65 days in a row without frost. Hope to learn lots from the forum. bye for now.

welcome-byc.gif
I love Calgary! I still have a t-shirt that says Property of the Tempo Truck Stop, Calgary Alberta that I got way long ago when I went to the Calgary Stampede.

Welcome from Minnesota! I have 3 kids at home...two being homeschooled this year. Second and fourth grade. I am also new to forums, and this seems to be a good place to get started. Everyone is helpful and friendly!
smile.png

hello from a fellow new byc member, a fellow Canadian, a fellow homeschooling parent and soon to be a fellow chicken owner
big_smile.png

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from S. Florida! Glad you joined us!
yippiechickie.gif
My daugher-in-law's family moved up that way. Just beautiful!! The pics my son sent. when they were visiting, are stunning! God's country for sure!! Enjoy!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom