Hi from an old fool in Spain

Thanks for the welcome, Pandora. Bet Alaska is cold just now! Pretty cold here in Spain at the moment, too. Our chickens have gone on strike, so we lectured them, put them on the Naughty Step and the result? See below... The normal size is on the left. Unfortunately they only seem to lay every 4 days or so, but they are a bit elderly, like us, so we forgive them.
roll.png
roll.png

4143174883_0fa4359ccd_m.jpg

Victoria

Victoria! How wonderful to read your thread. All your animals sound wonderful and I am sure they bring you much joy (as I feel the same about all our special animals). I would love to hear more about your brave move to a new life and of course your chickens. My name is Audrey and I live in Colorado. We have 10 or 11 barn cats, a dog and 24 chickens. We live in the foot hills of the rocky mountains 5 miles outside of town. I live with my husband Tom and our two sons. One son is in his first yr of college and the other is graduating this yr and will go to college in arkasas. I love all our animals. Right now we have two chicken coops but I am tempted to start a third. My husband just put together a bee hive for us this spring so we will see how that goes. I am excited to learn about having bees.

Back
Top Bottom