Hi from an old fool in Spain

welcome-byc.gif
from Scotland. I think I speak for us all when I say we definitely want to hear your stories!
big_smile.png

Chickenvirgin: Did you just leave a lovely message on my website? Shall I put you in the draw for a free copy?

Buffhooligans: Where do I start? It's a pretty horrific story and I'm supposed to be cooking Joe's dinner.

thechickenchick and Dragonfly: Thank you! What a nice place this is!

Victoria

fldiver: One mule adores her master, Uncle Felix, and shares his 2 roomed cottage with him and his 2 chickens. I don't think she could tear herself away from Uncle Felix long enough to vote. The other mule has love on his mind. He sings to his lady-love in the next village, so I doubt he is interested either.

Highlander: A wee Scottish lass! Very pleased to meet you.

Ranchhand: Hi back at you. We spent a month in SC a couple of years ago and loved it.

Victoria

Buff Hooligans: Lol! No, I'm sorry to say it was much worse than that. Anyway, he was so small he would have hardly made a snack. He was only about 10 inches high and definitely had a Napolean complex. The girls adored him though, and used to fight to sit next to him on the perch.

Victoria

Quote:
Oh that's so sweet. We have a chicken like that on BYC. His screen name is Purple Chicken and we all love it when he's online on BYC so we can crowd around him and pester him.

Back
Top Bottom