Hi from an old fool in Spain

Quote:
Oh that's so sweet. We have a chicken like that on BYC. His screen name is Purple Chicken and we all love it when he's online on BYC so we can crowd around him and pester him.

Speak for yourself!!
hmm.png

*kidding PC..kidding!
hugs.gif

dbolman: Sorry, my lips are sealed. I read the forum rules and I don't want to be banned for foul (fowl?) language on my first day.

Whirlwind & MsChickychick: Thank you. I'm enjoying myself here so much that Joe's dinner is all but ruined. He's hardly speaking to me now, oops. I'm hoping he'll get engrossed in some sport TV programme soon so I can sneak away and spend some more time here.

Victoria

welcome-byc.gif
from East TN!

I saw this yesterday but never posted. Read a few excerpts from your website though. Very cute!

BYC is awesome! My DH used to call folks on here my 'imaginary friends'. After meeting some in real life, and seeing cards and boxes from many others, he has come to realize that not only are my BYC friends real but they're also very nice! Crazy, but nice.

Quote:
It's okay Victoria, he will be experiencing many ruined dinners from now on. If you're like other people on here, your wash will pile up for days, your chores will never get done, and you'll forget important appointments. We've all done it - and it's BYC's fault.

Hello Wegotchickens: and thanks for the compliment. You have to remember I'm English so what is DD, DH and SO that I've seen on the site?

Thechickenchick: Good morning but it's 8.00pm here in Spain.

BuffH: Joe's given up tonight and he's taken over cooking dinner so I don't burn it like last night. I told him to make enough for two nights so I get even more free time.

Victoria

Back
Top Bottom