Hi from Australia

G’Day from Far North Queensland Phryne :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

G’Day from Far North Queensland Phryne :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)
Thanks Teila, I’ve been having a good look around. I’ve got videos that I’ll upload once my NBN internet connection finally gets installed!

Hello and welcome to BYC!! It’s so nice to have you join us. welcome.gif

This video may help with learning how to navigate the new site.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of us. :)

Hi Phyrne and Welcome to Backyard Chickens! Gee, with all that experience, we'll be coming to you for advice! I have a bit of a food forest happening in my backyard, as I have used Permaculture practices all my adult life. Enjoy finding info and like-hearted friends here. :woot
Thanks betR2, I wouldn’t expect too much from me, I’m definitely no expert, I came here to learn more! I plan to have a food forest in my backyard, I just need to sort out some fencing first. My brother and his wife run permaculture courses so they are helping me design the set up for my new place. Nick worked out the position for the chookshed using data about the sun angles for the year, very technical!

Back
Top Bottom