Hi from Australia

Sounds like Nick from Milkwood. Permaculture is as technical and as common sense as it gets. I love playing in my suburban lot with principles suited to huge farming properties. It all scales well. I have always dreamed of the chicken coop/greenhouse of Bill Mollisons Permaculture One book, and got very close at my last house. I designed the entire garden as a children's picking garden and ready for the chicken forage system, but never got the chooks. LOL

Sounds like Nick from Milkwood. Permaculture is as technical and as common sense as it gets. I love playing in my suburban lot with principles suited to huge farming properties. It all scales well. I have always dreamed of the chicken coop/greenhouse of Bill Mollisons Permaculture One book, and got very close at my last house. I designed the entire garden as a children's picking garden and ready for the chicken forage system, but never got the chooks. LOL
That’s my baby brother! I’m very lucky to have access to his and Kirsten’s knowledge, they came to see my place at Christmas time and gave me lots of ideas.

Back
Top Bottom