Hi from Australia

DE also known as Diatomaceous Earth is some form of sea creature? There are different companies that supply it. DE is not necessarily the brand name of the product. You can find it on Amazon.com. I'm not sure how that works with you being down under but just thought I'd give my two cents. I use it for not only my chickens but also my dogs. There is also a human grade of it that I take myself. It's like a cure all (so they say). I also use it in my garden. It kills fleas and other bugs with the quickness! So it would be worth it to get some if you kind find it there. hope it helps :)

Thank you all for information and welcome :) I let the newcomers out and they love here. I shall start on Ricky the roosters legs today

Well Rickys name is now Rufus I like it better lol plus he comes to the name. I am taking him to the vet tomorrow because while I was doing the foot cleaning and vasoline I found he has a piece of string tied around one of his toes and it is imbedded, I tried to get it off but it is to deep.
I am so glad I got him as now he can get looked after, I am also lucky to have a great vet who LOVES animals completely.

Welcome to BYC from Southern California!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom