Hi from AZ

Gregoryb

Hatching
Nov 9, 2020
Hello, New to the site and thought I'd check in.

We live in the desert of AZ with our horses, dogs, cat and now 3 chickens. 1 Sapphire Gem, 1 Barred Rock and we thought we were getting a ISA Brown/Gold Sexlink but she is very gray. They are about 10 weeks old now. They have a nice coop and a solid protective cage to keep the coyotes away. Now I just need to build a run. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do for that at the moment.

Hello, New to the site and thought I'd check in.

We live in the desert of AZ with our horses, dogs, cat and now 3 chickens. 1 Sapphire Gem, 1 Barred Rock and we thought we were getting a ISA Brown/Gold Sexlink but she is very gray. They are about 10 weeks old now. They have a nice coop and a solid protective cage to keep the coyotes away. Now I just need to build a run. Trying to figure out what I'm going to do for that at the moment.

Attachments

• 20201109_231642.jpg
    20201109_231642.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello, and welcome! I'm here in the desert of AZ. also. I built my run using horse panel's as the base of the frame, and then attached what I needed over that. The top is covered, and it's attached to the coop. There is a little door that they can let themselves in and out of the coop and run. Good luck with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom