What u mean aseel / asil? maybe you mean asli (original)? if you mean that, i would say, yes. but they're still chicks and i will give you some pics asap.
some spell aseel and some spell asil, it's the same chicken, I didnt know the spelling you used so i used both. I never saw the spelling asli but i believe we are talking about the same thing. Everyone loves chick pics, cant go wrong there.

some spell aseel and some spell asil, it's the same chicken, I didnt know the spelling you used so i used both. I never saw the spelling asli but i believe we are talking about the same thing. Everyone loves chick pics, cant go wrong there.

Now i know what you mean, Sir (i searching it :) ).
Yeah.. we're talk about the same thing. I don't know my chicken include aseel/asil species or not, in my country they familiar with name: ayam bangkok, ayam siam or ayam sabung. right now i have 5 fighting chicks. dunno how many male or female.

Here's my fighting chicken before they died..
betino.jpg
lanang.jpg

Is this aseel / asil?

Now i know what you mean, Sir (i searching it :) ).
Yeah.. we're talk about the same thing. I don't know my chicken include aseel/asil species or not, in my country they familiar with name: ayam bangkok, ayam siam or ayam sabung. right now i have 5 fighting chicks. dunno how many male or female.

Here's my fighting chicken before they died..
View attachment 1670260 View attachment 1670261

Is this aseel / asil?
Yes I do believe those are a kind of asil. It's a shame those ones died. I hope you have much better luck with the 5 chicks.

Back
Top Bottom