Hi from Charleston, SC!

Dee55

Chirping
10 Years
Feb 14, 2013
Hi Guys and Gals. I was a member on here back in the late 90's and earlier 2000's when I live in Maryland. I have joined this site hoping to find some local ck'en ppl to help me. I got 4 chick's this past summer and had them in my back yard. They were just 6 months old and a dog from down the street broke in and killed 3 of the 4 yesterday. I am heartbroken. Who on here lives near Chas, SC that have a few young girls for sale. My girls were beautiful. Not a feather out of place and totally organic. Dee

Hahaha. If I can find my way to that thread! I am having a hard time learning the way BYC is now vs the way it was a long time ago:) Plus, I am a technoidiot when it comes to computers.
Have a look here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/faq

What you can also do if you need to find something specific is use the advanced search function. Look just below the brown header on the screen. You will find your way around the forum with a bit of practice
smile.png

Hi from Ohio...sorry about your losses :( thats so aggravating. I dont live close to you but hope you find some new girls soon.

Yes, and I had warned this person several times about keeping his dogs on his property.

Back
Top Bottom