Hi from Colorado!

sammi552

Hatching
6 Years
May 1, 2013
Colorado
I'm excited to start raising chickens again. One of my chores as a child was to tend the chickens but that was years ago. I feel like I'm starting from scratch again! I've been trying to convince my husband for years that we should get some chickens. I've finally wore him down. The last straw was when I purchase a dozen large eggs from the grocery store and they were tiny. I did a double take when I opened that carton.

I enjoy gardening, canning, beekeeping, and making soap.

Looking forward to learning from all the members here.

welcome-byc.gif

I'm excited to start raising chickens again. One of my chores as a child was to tend the chickens but that was years ago. I feel like I'm starting from scratch again! I've been trying to convince my husband for years that we should get some chickens. I've finally wore him down. The last straw was when I purchase a dozen large eggs from the grocery store and they were tiny. I did a double take when I opened that carton.

I enjoy gardening, canning, beekeeping, and making soap.

Looking forward to learning from all the members here.
Welcome to BYC sammi552!

We have a very active Colorado thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/68894/colorado/14770#post_11092713
We have LOTS of great Colorado folk who are happy to assist you in your chicken ventures. If you can, stop by ChickenFest 2013, which will be on May 18. Click on the link in my signature for more information.

Where in CO are you?

Back
Top Bottom