Hi from East london South Africa

GerhardSA

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 28, 2012
Hi BYC

I am a new member from South Africa. I had a couple of chickens went I was at school an that was about 13yra ago. But I am back in the chicken game just bought 6 chicken round about 3 months old so not sure how many hens and how many roosters I have at th emoment but time wil tell.
I found this site while just scanning the net for info on free range chickens and eggs.
I hope to learn a lot from all the members.

A warm summers greeting from the tip of Africa
Gerhard Smith

Gerhard, welcome to BYC from the cold and snow of a NJ winter.
welcome-byc.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I used to live in SA and we have friends in East London. Post some pics of your flock in the What Breed Or Gender is This? section and we may be able to tell you what breeds and genders they are.

Hi
My wifes uncle and familie stay in newton nj so I have heard and see photo's of all the snow u guys have had! Here the temp as been between 30 - 35 degrees celsius so that is about 90 fahrenheit.

frow.gif
Hello
welcome-byc.gif
summer wow..!!!! .... we are feeding hay again today to get ready for the "winter mix" we have coming Monday... LOL but we have had a really bad drought here,so we'll take any moisture we can get.. neat to think of summer though and dream a little... lol

Back
Top Bottom