Hi from Illinois

Fnyfce51

In the Brooder
Sep 28, 2022
I am a new chicken" mom" . I come from a long line of farmers but have zero experience . I waffled for 3 years about getting them because i also have dogs and cats, but am glad i finally took the plunge.
I currently have 9 cross breed chicks that are 5 weeks tomorrow. They look to be austrolorp mix and a golden comet. They live in a brooder in the garage currently.
I have 7 in a brooder on my back porch, 3 weeks tomorrow. Rir, Cinnamon queens, rhode island white and buff orpingtons.
My final batch will be here in 2 weeks. A mixture of 9 , from cochin to lavendar orpington. I guess it is true they are addicting.

I currently have 9 cross breed chicks that are 5 weeks tomorrow. They look to be austrolorp mix and a golden comet. They live in a brooder in the garage currently.
I have 7 in a brooder on my back porch, 3 weeks tomorrow. Rir, Cinnamon queens, rhode island white and buff orpingtons.
My final batch will be here in 2 weeks. A mixture of 9 , from cochin to lavendar orpington. I guess it is true they are addicting.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom