Hi from Interior Alaska...

theproffetttrib

Hatching
7 Years
Oct 13, 2012
Hi all...
I just moved my family up here to Alaska's Interior. and my wife's only (well, one of her only) conditions was that she could have chickens, since we moved to a very rural community. So I built her a coop, and she ordered a bunch of chicks to fill it with.
I wish I'd have found this site before I started building, though! There's a lot of info I could have used. I think it turned out pretty good, considering it came out of my head. I guess you could say I 'freehanded' it. I'll post some pics when I get the chance. I need some expert advice on winterizing my flock.
I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from all the folks and resources here. I'm finding myself growing to like these critters, maybe even more than my wife does...
big_smile.png

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
You better watch out! I got chickens and now my DH is cuddling them and walking around with them as much as I do. They're irresistible
wink.png

Hello and welcome to BYC all the way from Al.They are so addictive.Started out with 20 chicks now i have 29 chickens and 16 ducks.Watch out or you will catch the bug too! LOL!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom