Hi from Leicestershire UK

flawless

Hatching
Jul 11, 2015
Loughborough UK
Hi , joined a month or so ago but just put the App on my phone so thought I'd do as I was asked lol and introduce myself
My name is Becky and I live in a village in Leicestershire in the UK with my hubby ( also known as he who moans ) , daughter and two of my 4 sons sons ( 2 have moved out )
I have 4 cats , 1 Labrador cross and 6 chickens
2 scots dumpy's , one with the long legged gene one with the short leg who has just started to waddle :)
2 rescue hens ( we lost one )
1 cream legbar
And 1 cuckoo Maran hybrid

Really want more scots dumpies and a few Lincolnshire buffs as I love my heritage breeds

Hi and welcome from a little further north. Glad you have joined us.

If you wish, there's a uk thread - you may find people in your area.

All the best

Ct

Hi Becky, very nice to meet you. I'm sure Yorkshire Coop will be along to welcome you as well. Hope you enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do.

Hi Becky,
welcome-byc.gif

I hope you find some more Scot's Dumpies, I think those are some eye-catching birds!

Thanks for joining us.

Hi :welcome Becky from Yorkshire UK

Glad you could join the flock! That's a lovely flock you have there, I read an article about the scots dumpies in my monthly poultry mag a while back and they sure are nice birds. I can see why you want more of them. Please do drop by the UK thread, the link is in my signature. I'm sure there are members from your area on there. Maybe they can point you in the right direction for some near to you.

Good luck with your flock and other animals in the future.
Enjoy BYC :frow

Back
Top Bottom