Hi from Middle Tennessee

MyCozyCritters

Songster
May 4, 2019
TN
I'm a mother and grandmother and off and on I've always had chickens or wanted them! Right now I have 6 large laying hens and numerous bantams. I have 3 red, two white and a Dominick hen. There is one medium sized bantam that considers them all to be his!
I have 4 guinea fowl, two female and two males but alas, one of the males is dominant and won't allow the other male to associate with his *harem!* I have 12 guinea eggs in my incubator that are due to hatch in a few days so i'm hoping to produce one female to keep poor lonely *Angus* company one of these days!
I really love guineas and as this is only my third year having them in the family, they are totally amazing and I just hope I can soon have a huge group of them roaming around!
I love finding the hens eggs, and they are really great to eat; but also hatching the babies in my incubator and raising them old enough to introduce to the outside flock.
I've been a member of BYC for years but somehow lost my login info when I lost my last computer. This is a wonderful way to enjoy finding out about all kinds of feathered friends. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a member! <3

Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link of “How to” BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3. I’d suggest including your location using the guide in the link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

59A023A0-F778-432D-845D-D94981449125.jpeg
Welcome to BYC!​

Back
Top Bottom