Hi from New Zealand!

Mambo13

In the Brooder
Jul 1, 2020
Auckland, New Zealand
Hi from Auckland, New Zealand! We live rurally in North Auckland with our 3 horses, 2 dogs, cat, parrot, & recently inherited 21 chickens! We've never owned chickens before, but have totally fallen in love with these charismatic little creatures (never expected we'd feel this way!). We have owned them since March this year so are still learning about them, & loving every minute of it! Thrilled to find this app to learn from other fellow chicken owners. Our flock consists of mixed breed hens & roosters, & at some stage I'll post some pics so that hopefully you can help by telling me what breeds we have. Thanks & talk soon!

Hi from Auckland, New Zealand! We live rurally in North Auckland with our 3 horses, 2 dogs, cat, parrot, & recently inherited 21 chickens! We've never owned chickens before, but have totally fallen in love with these charismatic little creatures (never expected we'd feel this way!). We have owned them since March this year so are still learning about them, & loving every minute of it! Thrilled to find this app to learn from other fellow chicken owners. Our flock consists of mixed breed hens & roosters, & at some stage I'll post some pics so that hopefully you can help by telling me what breeds we have. Thanks & talk soon!
Hello and Welcome, you found the best place to get your answers. Very nice and informative people here. Can't wait to see your pictures

Back
Top Bottom