Hi from NJ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by smorley94, Feb 1, 2017.

1. smorley94

smorley94 New Egg

Feb 1, 2017
    Hello everyone!
    I'm new to the chicken world! I have a few of my own hens and my neighbors free ranged hens and roosters have adopted me as their second mom. So I'll have tons of questions! Thank you all in advance!

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, smorley94, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! I think as a chicken newcomer you might like to spend some time reading the vast array of informative articles in the Learning Center here :https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center It's the fastest way to accelerate your poultry learning curve. Also, if you'd like to say hey to some of your fellow in-state poultry neighbors, locate the NJ thread in the link below and stop by and say hey: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    Best wishes and thank you for joining BYC!! [​IMG]

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! It sounds like your neighbor birds know where things are good! Please do pop by the great links redsoxs left for you. I'm sure you will find them very helpful.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

4. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us!

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do.

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under smorley94 [​IMG] Welcome!

Congratulations on your new flock!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by