Hi!!! From Ohio!!

Welcome to BYC, and thanks for serving as a leader in that 4 - H group. The kids are the future of our interest.

Hi Jaime, Welcome another Ohio member. My small flock of Silkies can't wait to get out of the coop and enjoy the nice weekend weather we are expecting. When it's colder, I limit their outdoor time. Hatched a lot of Roo's, so if you're interested in adding some to your flock give me a shout out. Best of luck with your flock, Tim.

Welcome to BYC, and thanks for serving as a leader in that 4 - H group.  The kids are the future of our interest.

It is my pleasure! This is my 5th year and I love every crazy fun minute of our 4-h seasons and alllllll the projects our members participate in! It's great!

Hi Jaime, Welcome another Ohio member. My small flock of Silkies can't wait to get out of the coop and enjoy the nice weekend weather we are expecting. When it's colder, I limit their outdoor time. Hatched a lot of Roo's, so if you're interested in adding some to your flock give me a shout out. Best of luck with your flock, Tim.

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom