HI from San Antonio, Texas

welcome-byc.gif

S.L.Swope :

Hi everybody or should I say Howdy!! I am from Texas after all. I don't own any chickens yet but hopefully soon. I finally convinced my husband it was a losing argument. Love this forum, been visiting for a while to do research on chickens so I know what I'm getting myself into. My son loves chickens and I'm well on my way. Almost time to jump in and get my feet wet. But first I have to decide to convince my HOA to change their rules or just convince my neighbors to take eggs as bribes for their silence. Ha ha. Wish me luck:D

Hi
I'm from San Antonio also!
What area of town to do you live in?
I live downtown and luckily don't have any HOA restrictions but if you need any support or help with your HOA, I would be happy to help.
Don't forget that Austin is right up the street and they LOVE chickens there... Austin's Funky Chicken Coop Tour on April 23rd and Chickenstock in May in San Marcos!

Kim​

Howdy partner. I'm a close neighbor from Austin.
welcome-byc.gif
I hope you will be able to have your chickens. I love mine and don't know what I would do without them. BTW Sat April 23 Austin is having It's annul "Funky chicken coop tour. The map will be available this weekend. You should try to attend if possible. It's a self guided tour from 10 am to 4pm. Again welcome.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi
I'm from San Antonio also!
What area of town to do you live in?
I live downtown and luckily don't have any HOA restrictions but if you need any support or help with your HOA, I would be happy to help.
Don't forget that Austin is right up the street and they LOVE chickens there... Austin's Funky Chicken Coop Tour on April 23rd and Chickenstock in May in San Marcos!

Kim

We do love our chickens. Will you be on the tour. I will. Can't wait.
yippiechickie.gif

Hi!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm new to chickens too! I also live in SA, NorthWest close to Seaworld. Have you got any chickens yet? I only have one. I'm trying to convince my hubby to let me have just one more, hahah, I'm hoping chicken math will happen
wink.png
I have learned so much about chickens here on BYC the people are so helpful! Let me know if I can be of any help.

Back
Top Bottom