Hi from South Georgia!

Wildkatzchicken

Chirping
14 Years
May 6, 2009
Georgia...southhhhhhhhhh
Hiya all!
I am deep in south Ga and been in the chicken world for about 2 years so still a newbie by far! I dumped myself into the chicken world by visiting the local hardware store 2 years ago around Easter! Color chicks, exotic chicks, I was hooked! Sicilian Buttercups are my fav! but not my only. I am a art teacher, cake baker, cat lover, etc... I live on a farm with 3 children, 2 year old RIR's (2 hens, 1 king of the rooster), Sicilian buttercup couple although I think I may have lost my "queen", Pinstriped Leghorns hens(2) they are free range so the lost happens. Now 8 weeks ago I got hit by the bug again and expanded to 5 more RIR hens, eggs are great for baking, 2 bantam cochin hens (black), 3 Danish Brown Leghorns, 2 more Pinstriped Leghorns and then the exotics came in with the Crested! 13 more! Lol.. I love them all and so do my children. Expanding and learning every day.. BTW I read the article on "treats" for the Chickens and I hate to say my 2 year olds were raised eating CAT FOOD...omg.. I guess I need to limit them but the run the cats off and eat it, poor cats are getting skinnier by the day..lol...Anyway! glad to be here!

Wildkatz

frow.gif
from Indiana!

Back
Top Bottom