Hi from Southern Oklahoma

chickenALD

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Milburn Oklahoma
Every time I google something about poultry this site comes up so thought I would join it because I am in away knew to taking care of poultry. When I was going up we always had chickens, ducks, and turkeys. I have rises a few chickens. We rescued 2 rooster and a hen. We have one duck and one goose. Would like a mate for both the duck and goose. Reason I am joining I have question hatching duck eggs.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. :eek:) I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks (although I've had a few), but I have to admit that ducklings are the ultimate in cute. Definitely post on the links that TwoCrows left with you and take advantage of our experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your duckling hatch.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom