Time for more chicks! Hatch-a-Long!

Pics
If so, she isn't ready to externally pip yet.
I figure if she isn't pipped by nightfall then help? Or poke a hole for air? I wanna go help but I also don't want to help if she shouldn't make it bc of something wrong. Ugh. I hate this part of wondering lol. Yeesh. Hatch already Hestia! Stop making me worry 😟

No clue. I know she was internally pipped by then. And she was def alive bc the whole egg shook when I lifted it and candled. Gently sat her back in there. Though the 2 babies keep rolling her around on accident.
Candle her and make sure there isn't any fluid in the air cell, if there is, she may have drown. Is she still moving? If so, you might poke an air hole now.

I figure if she isn't pipped by nightfall then help? Or poke a hole for air? I wanna go help but I also don't want to help if she shouldn't make it bc of something wrong. Ugh. I hate this part of wondering lol. Yeesh. Hatch already Hestia! Stop making me worry 😟
This is the difficult stuff with hatching. :hugs Happens to us all, it's tough for sure. ❤

Candle her and make sure there isn't any fluid in the air cell, if there is, she may have drown. Is she still moving? If so, you might poke an air hole now.
Alright. Safety hole punctured. I did a teeny dot with a screw. She was def still wiggling! Gonna leave her alone now until hatch bc I don't wanna shrink wrap her.

This was at almost 3pm

Attachments

• 20240426_150004.jpg
    20240426_150004.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom