Time for more chicks! Hatch-a-Long!

Pics

ElfenLied89

Crowing
May 30, 2023
South Carolina
Alright. Tonight I will be setting 12 lucky eggs. I am going to tag everyone my brain can think of below.

The eggs are labeled. I was sent these purebred eggies by the chicken gods. Aka I bought them off eBay.

The eggs are labeled for which breed they are. I am pretty sure yall chicken experts can guess! I will also post the breeds below so yall have time to get your guesses in if you wanted to guess and see if you were right.

THIS IS A THEMED HATCH!

The theme is....MYTHOLOGY!

That's right. Any monster, character, god/goddess are all up for names! Check the list below for the breed (and number), and give me your name for the egg!

Enjoy the hatchalong my little chicken loving fiends ❤️

(Yes I am weird and we have already established this)

Alright. Tonight I will be setting 12 lucky eggs. I am going to tag everyone my brain can think of below.

The eggs are labeled. I was sent these purebred eggies by the chicken gods. Aka I bought them off eBay.

The eggs are labeled for which breed they are. I am pretty sure yall chicken experts can guess! I will also post the breeds below so yall have time to get your guesses in if you wanted to guess and see if you were right.

THIS IS A THEMED HATCH!

The theme is....MYTHOLOGY!

That's right. Any monster, character, god/goddess are all up for names! Check the list below for the breed (and number), and give me your name for the egg!

Enjoy the hatchalong my little chicken loving fiends ❤️

(Yes I am weird and we have already established this)
Can’t wait!

Here are the eggs in question. Numbered (or will be) left to right and top to bottom.

Attachments

• 20240402_165234.jpg
    20240402_165234.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 25

Back
Top Bottom