Yet Another Another Hatch-a-long February 2024

*Update*

#11 is now pipped!! How exciting. I might check some eggs tonight.

I did a few last night and saw I think 17 is internally pipped maybe. But it was a bit hard to see in others.
That's so exciting! Come on #11 and #17 you've both got this it's time to pip and zip!:celebrate:jumpy:pop

Come on everyone else it's time to pip and zip! We want to see your cute little fluffy selves!!! :love:jumpy

Good luck checking the eggies my fingers are crossed that they are all doing good and just taking longer to hatch. :fl

*Update*

It’s Day 26 and 11 is still pipped. And starting to zip a

However the other eggs haven’t pipped at all. I wasn’t able to check last night as the humidity outside dropped some causing my in a humidity to drop and I didn’t want to risk opening it.

Here in a bit I’ll be checking the eggs and seeing if I see any pipped. If not because this is such a big batch I will keep them in till at least day 28-29 at most 30. By then I’ll take them out.

Feathers crossed more hatch. So far we have 5 babies and 1 on the way.

*Update*

Sad News. #11 passed away
for reasons I can quite tell but I think it was colder on that side of the inc.
So I moved all the eggs over to the side that’s warmer and hoping that helps them.

I was also fighting the humidity the other day so that could also be a factor.

Still feathers crossed!! I have more eggs to put in whenever these go out. So more babies to root for.

*Update*

So I moved all the eggs over to the side that’s warmer and hoping that helps them.

Still feathers crossed!! I have more eggs to put in whenever these go out. So more babies to root for.
I'm sorry #11 didn't make it😥
Feathers crossed some more chickies hatch out!:fl:jumpy

*Update*

Aw, not my Arcus-11! 😢 Had your name ready for you!
:celebrateCome on eggies, you can do this!:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom