Yet Another Hatch-a-long (December 2023)

Pics
*Update*

Well I have collected one egg and have another chicken currently laying another so I guess out inc will get some new eggs soon!!

Which means another hatch along!! I’ll just have it added to this one since the last one was a bit short.

We will see how many eggs we have after 7 days and go from there

Here’s your newest babies!! Cirrus and Aliana
IMG_3813.jpeg

Cirrus currently has curled toes (which were working on fixing. It alright she came out the egg that way.) she somehow kicked her “shoes” off last night (in true baby nature) and so she’s a little short looking today. But I’m working on putting her new ones one lol. Her and Aliana are best of friends and hate to be separate.

And the ones from my last batch

A few notes.
I only have 4 now. I believe the chicks got sick and I was a little late to noticing so Myra and Salsa passed away before I could fully cure them. I didn’t add it to the last hatch because we went from 9 to 7 to 5 to 4 and I didn’t want to always be bringing dad news. They rest are doing nice and healthy now though!
We only have Bella, Sila(s), Jasmin, and Piccola

Bella (now and baby ver)
IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

She seems to have gotten some red/brown/buff on her chest. It’s reminds me of a fainter version of my black sexlink.
She’s really pretty and getting big. (And loves the camera!)

Sila(s) (now and baby ver)
IMG_3797.jpeg

IMG_1614.jpeg

Looks like little miss Sila is a little mr Silas because just look at him. It’s so obvious it’s wing slapping me in my face lol. He seemed to have lost the little buff/red/brow spot on his head and instead gotten a more white face. (And also loves the camera)

Piccola (now and baby ver)
IMG_3809.jpeg

IMG_1778.jpeg

Piccola has always been tiny and continues to be tiny. She was born a day or two before Jasmin and yet is still smaller than any of them. Hence her name (small in Italian). She also kept the buff/brown/red on her face. And some added speckles of it on her chest.

Jasmin
IMG_3802.jpeg

IMG_3800.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

Jamin has a lot of white on her face as a baby but seems to have toned it down some. And even added a little red/brown/buff to her chest like Bella.
She has some sort of like partial barred on her (basically) saddle feathers. Not sure why or if it’ll stay. It’s a little hard to see in the pic but you can see it in person. Also I have a sneaking suspicion Jasmin might be a boy. But we will see.

:love Cirrus! You and Aliana are soooo cute! :love
Keep those shoes on young lady! You'll say thank you later! 😉

Sorry about Salsa and Myra!
The others look great, Bella is very pretty! And yeah, imho, think that's Silas now too 😁

I might make a new thread so I’m not bunching this one up a lot but we have gathered 17 eggs right now at day 5!! We have two new layers who’s laying in the run! Idk who it is so I’m excited to see some surprise babies!! If I do make a new thread I’ll post it in here so you can go join in on that one. We will have a ton of viable eggs this time!

I might make a new thread so I’m not bunching this one up a lot but we have gathered 17 eggs right now at day 5!! We have two new layers who’s laying in the run! Idk who it is so I’m excited to see some surprise babies!! If I do make a new thread I’ll post it in here so you can go join in on that one. We will have a ton of viable eggs this time!
:wee :jumpy:ya

Back
Top Bottom