Hi from Stephenville Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Morabilityranch, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I am new to BYC but not to owning and raising chickens. I have raised Belgian Bearded Mille Fleur d'Uccle Bantams for 15 years along with many other bantam breeds over the last 30 years. Looking forward to meeting others who enjoy chickens.

2. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

3. Thank you for the welcome [​IMG]

4. chopperglide

chopperglide Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2012
    Mississippi
    Welcome to the flock! [​IMG]

5. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

6. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Welcome to you from the state of Indiana! I only have two d'uccles, and love them both. They're such cuties. [​IMG] Any significance behind "morability"???

7. Thank you .. Yes I own Morab horses ( Morgan X Arabian ) Morab owners have always felt that our breed is a horse with More Ability and very versatile, kind of the one horse can do it all. So when trying to find a name for my ranch years ago Morability Ranch just had a good ring to it. I was a small breeder up until a few years ago then I decided to get out of breeding horses and just enjoy my horses... fast forward to present time I am back to breeding horses just the little ones .. so now I have Morability Miniatures .. Morability Mille Fleurs and I still own 2 Morabs

8. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG]

9. GaryDean26

GaryDean26 Chicken Czar Premium Member

Dec 22, 2011
    McAlester, OK
    My Coop
    Welcome Texan!

GaryDean26