hi from Switzerland :)

fr4n_sinclair

In the Brooder
Jan 27, 2021
Hey everyone!

I'm new here and i really appreciate the ideas, manuals and advice that is available on BYC :) Thanks to everyone!

Let me introduce myself quickly:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Nope, i grew up with them and many other animals.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None, but I will get three hens in a few months! Finally my life will be complete :D

(3) What breeds do you have?
Faverolles were my favorites when i was a kid and that's why I'm getting them again because they brought so many happy memories. They love to cuddle, are very friendly and look so cute with their beards :D

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Others like dogs, i like chickens. It's nice to have them around and to be responsible for them, so they have a good life.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Organic Gardening. I'm obsessed with (heirloom) tomato growing (30 varieties)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Nothing else that is important ;)

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

We were looking for coop ideas about a year ago and this is still my favorite (although ours will be bigger and look different): https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/the-lemony-coop.73509/

Today, i wanted to look for any inputs about feeding the chickens and finally decided to register..

Cheers!

IMG_20201231_160524_646.jpg

Max the chabo and me .. that pic is about 30 yrs old, damn.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom