Hi. . . . from the UK

cornishannie

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2015
cornwall
Hi! This is the most loveliest, friendliest and so very helpful forum I've come across. I've learnt my lesson on Facebook for some reason it's all very negative....anyway enough of that! I've now found you all
1f60a.png

Sooooo I'm 33, live in Cornwall in the UK. I've had chickens for the past year from being a day old. I've now got 10 of my own and 15 that I look after for my father in law. We have them at our allotment which is perfect! I'm currently studying Animal Management in college alloted will be finished in June! Just bought an incubator and hoping to hatch out some babies. My rooster has been in with 4 hens (of my father in laws) and they've just started laying again. So fingers crossed!!
1f60a.png

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sorry about the bad experience on Facebook! I refuse to have an account because of some of the negative stuff people talk about. But it sure is a great place to find sites like BYC. BYC is such a great website, I doubt you'll have a bad experience. There are tons of friendly members always willing to help.

Good luck with your flock!

Hello, and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined our community.

Good luck with the future incubations!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your hatch.

Hi :welcome from Yorkshire UK

Glad you could join the flock! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience on Facebook. I don't do Facebook either seems like far too much hassle. Good luck with your incubation hope you have a great hatch. Incubating and hatching eggs is a fantastic experience and very rewarding when you see the chicks hatch from the eggs. I will warn you though it can become very addictive, I have most certainly caught the incubating bug and on my third hatch of the year.

Enjoy BYC, everyone here to help with any questions you may have and very friendly :frow

I don't do Facebook either. But I am addicted to Backyard chickens and the wonderful folks I have met on here. Welcome to the flock.

Back
Top Bottom