Hi from TN.

Jean75

Hatching
May 14, 2015
I always refer to BYC for my mom's chickens. She now has 6 layers, 2 were killed today. She had 11. 1 was mauled by a dog, 1 died of old age and 1 died being badly egg bound. Wanted to join for her so I can post her questions. She's not that computer savvy. Love your site and it's been very helpful with helping her raise her chickens.
1f60a.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh I am so sorry your mom has had so much trouble with her birds!
hugs.gif
Well, you have come to the right place for all the help. We are just bursting at the seams with knowledge!

So if she has any questions, definitely post questions around our forums. Lots of helpful members here to give you some great advice.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about the losses of your mom's flock
hugs.gif
That's no fun to go through especially when they die from things like predators or health issues.

You and her can definitely post any questions you may have. We are happy to help. Again, sorry to hear about the losses!

So nice to meet you, and glad you are helping your mom out. I'm not a very tech person either though my son and brother are. You may also want to post on your state thread. There may be other chicken folks near you who would be glad to help you out in person. Have you checked out the predator and coops thread for ideas of safeguarding her birds and sending predators on their way? Everything loves chicken and not in a good way.

If you could post photos of your mom's setup we could offer suggestions also, on how to make it safer for the chickens.

welcome-byc.gif

I'm glad you decided to join!

Feel free to ask an questions you may have. It's always nice to meet other Tennesseans! So sorry for your losses! I hope you and your mom have lots of success with your flock!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom