Hi from Virginia

EdwinaHeadHen

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 4, 2012
Lynchburg, VA
Hi everyone! My name is Darcie. My husband bought me 4 chickens last fall for my birthday. I was absolutely thrilled! We don't know what type of chickens they are nor did the man know who sold them to us. 2 weeks ago we got a speckled sussex and a bard rock (?). I am new to backyard raising. I'm delighted to come across such a wonderful site. Everything here looks very informative and helpful. I can see I have so much to learn and I'm looking forward to it!

WelcometoBYC.gif

Welcome from another Virginian Darcie. Where in our wonderful Commonwealth are you located? I'm in Maurertown in the Shenandoah Valley. Owner of 92 birds with more hatching as I'm writting this and 35 more that will be arriving on wednesday through the mail.

The folks here are great people and ALWAYS ready to answer any questions you may have.

Happy birding!!!

Tim

Thank you SO much to everyone for your warm welcomes and the Happy Birdy Tidings!

Tim, I'm south of you down in Lynchburg, VA. I don't have nearly as many birds either! I'm in the city and restricted to 4 with no rooster. Shenandoah is such a beautiful area of the country!

Back
Top Bottom