HI from West Central Illinois- Raises free range spoiled rotten hens!

welcome-byc.gif
hello, and welcome!

Thank you everyone- i'm already loving this site- so many great people and resources!

Hi Amy Sue, and greetings from Texas! We've got some very spoiled girls too. In fact our two young redheads (about 6 months old) now try to follow me into the house. I was out of town for several days last week, and my husband said one day the back door blew open and they marched right in and started exploring (and pooping), before he finally herded them back outside. He said they acted like they were ready to settle right in.

Hi Amy Sue, and greetings from Texas! We've got some very spoiled girls too. In fact our two young redheads (about 6 months old) now try to follow me into the house. I was out of town for several days last week, and my husband said one day the back door blew open and they marched right in and started exploring (and pooping), before he finally herded them back outside. He said they acted like they were ready to settle right in.
Absolutely! We can't seem to keep ours out of the carport, and out from under my Fiance's 42 dodge- he freaks out she will poop on it!! lol she will scatter first chance she gets to follow the dog into the garage too- i think she just wants a friend!! lol- luckily im working on it! :)

in my opinion theres no other way- i love to meet them and get to know their personalities- my dog is fascinated by them and has helped me raise a few broods- its just a great little ecosystem! :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who spoils her birds- and names them.. haha

Back
Top Bottom