Hi from West Texas

asudavew

Chirping
Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone!
My wife and I are new chicken owners. I prefer to call the group of 25 chickens "the peepers," We ordered all females... But it's looking like there may be a few roosters. I'm not that test at id'ing them yet.
The group is 2 months old.

There is so much excellent information on this site I felt compelled to join the group.
I'm a member on several other forums, but this one seems to be the friendliest forum I have joined so far.

The wife and I own saltwater fish, 2 dogs, chickens, a horse, and 2 parrots.
I look forward to reading through the forums and helping when I can.

Thanks for having me!

Dave

welcome-byc.gif

Howdy fellow Texan! Hope you find all the answers to your poultry questions here ;) If you post pictures of some of the chicks you think may be males, I can try to guess at sexing them.
I'll see you around the forums!

Welcome to BYC, Dave. Glad you decided to join our flock. Which part of west Texas are you from? My wife and I were both raised in the great state of Texas. :eek:) If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - glad to have you onboard!

All the best

CT

Back
Top Bottom