Hi from woodmans point new Brunswick canada!!

RooBuster

Hatching
6 Years
Hi everyone! Been using this site for awhile to research chicken breeds and coop designs. This is an awesome site full of great people and ideas. Just started raising chickens this year and so far I'm loving it. Kids love it too. This is the first time I've seen my oldest daughter show so much interest in something !! Ill try to attach some pictures. Haha.

Hello :frow and Welcome to BYC! Nice little assorted flock you have there, love the duck/silkie picture.

Hi from Texas!!!!
OHHH!!! your pics are great. I love the expression on the little gold one's face. Adorable!! I'm new to raising chickens too; about a year now and I just joined the site when my hen went broody. But, I've been a "silent member" without joining for just about that long. Glad to meet you.

Thanks. The ducks are call ducks I rescued. They have angel wing and were going to be culled so I took them. My chicken flock consists of 2 buff orps a hen and roo. 2 rir hens 2 bantam game hens. 1 faverolle. 2 mixed breed hens. 2 silkie chicks. And a bantam white japanese hen. Just got some fresh eggs from the girlsa this morning!! Nice to meet you all!!

Back
Top Bottom