Hi, I’m Debbie. Fairly new to the chicken world.

Coette712

In the Brooder
May 3, 2023
I got my girls October 12, 2023 In the mail. I ordered 10 chicks. They survived the trip from Ohio to Tennessee. I have one each of the following.
A Golden buff (name Ginger), a Rhode Island red (Penny), buckeye (Ruby), Blue Ameraucana splash (Angel), Blue Andalusian (Snowflake), Easteregger (Dottie)
Olive egger (Lacy), Green Queen (Olivia), Salmon Faverolle (Blossem), and a Welsummer (Amber). They are such an entrainment. I could sit and watch them all day.
i like to garden and I’m a potter, also a wife, mother of 3, and grandmother of 8. Learned about this site when I was new thinking about getting chickens.

I got my girls October 12, 2023 In the mail. I ordered 10 chicks. They survived the trip from Ohio to Tennessee. I have one each of the following.
A Golden buff (name Ginger), a Rhode Island red (Penny), buckeye (Ruby), Blue Ameraucana splash (Angel), Blue Andalusian (Snowflake), Easteregger (Dottie)
Olive egger (Lacy), Green Queen (Olivia), Salmon Faverolle (Blossem), and a Welsummer (Amber). They are such an entrainment. I could sit and watch them all day.
i like to garden and I’m a potter, also a wife, mother of 3, and grandmother of 8. Learned about this site when I was new thinking about getting chickens.
Wonderful! Love the names. Welcome to byc!!

Welcome. You wrote an excellent intro. I like to garden also, but, my hens like to find ways to get into the raised beds so they can dig. Its not their fault because the raised beds are in their area. I had to net my entire backyard because of a hawk attack. My roosters didn't get hurt, but they may have if I wasn't so close. Ask any questions you want here - everyone is so helpful and pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom