Hi, I'm BabyGirl2 I'm new to this website.

BabyGirl2

Songster
5 Years
Mar 5, 2017
I have been raising chickens for about three years. My chickens are half game and half big stock. I have only one full blooded game, Mamma Game, she to old to lay eggs anymore. I have a total of 13 hens and one rooster, his name is Georgia (yes its a girl name but by the time we realized he was a he not a she he answered to his name). How I got into this is a long story really. Short version, we put Mamma Game and her oldest daughter up after they hatched some babies and my father wanted to keep the hens for the eggs. Then my Baby Girl and Georgia hatched the next year and I hand raised them in the house (yes that's a nono) and then somehow they became my chickens and I was doing all the care taking. I still make dad gather the eggs, I'm not messing with that mean rooster.

Greetings from Kansas and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck to you and your chickens!!
D.gif

G’Day from down under BabyGirl2
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom