D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
Love the welcome messages!
love.gif
Thank you all! Im eager to see how the site will change... looking forward to see all your pages and pics of your chickens (and other feathery or furry kids, We have a cat, named Guaili) and read your postings...today is my last day of vacation:hit, the coop is finished:ya, need to do the runner(hopefully next weekend) to be ready to go and pick up the chickens ... we are getting close...
Have a wonderful day!
D.gif

Thanks all! Interesting to see how some of you have such a huge variety of chicken races i wonder how difficult may be to keep them together specially if they are introduce to the flock at different age / time ( i guess that if you rise them together since they are chicks is easy). Blessings

Hello:
I am from Puerto Rico. I just made my coop this december so my chicks are only 2 months old. Have some eggs (black cooper marans in my incubator). I'm also a reiki healer. So hello from near youu....

How cool is that! Wow eres la 3ra persona que conosco aqui que practica reiki! Me encantaria ver fotos de tu coop y pollitos! Mantente en contacto!!!

Back
Top Bottom