Hi! I'm Judith from Puerto Rico

Well...gave 3 to mom. My chicken math is not ok. 16 males and 10 females. I need to do something with the male population. They are all babies born around late december and early january. I need another coop to separate the guys from the girls.....and should be soon. And once I find what to do with the boys I'll be able to have the breeds separate. The gray one is a EE. She was born on my hand. She is one of my favorites.

frow.gif

Well...gave 3 to mom. My chicken math is not ok. 16 males and 10 females. I need to do something with the male population. They are all babies born around late december and early january. I need another coop to separate the guys from the girls.....and should be soon. And once I find what to do with the boys I'll be able to have the breeds separate. The gray one is a EE. She was born on my hand. She is one of my favorites.

wow you have your hands full & a big project ahead! are you planning breeding/hatching ? EE lay green/blue eggs verdad? are they big or standard size? Beside EE what other breed you have? Im willing to add at least 2 more hens but have to be adults, young but adult & big...my fav breed so far are brahma , but i'm willing to add any nice colored ( red or laced ) good size pretty hens (my rooster is very big & also have to be big so the other hens cant hurt them)

wow you have your hands full & a big project ahead! are you planning breeding/hatching ? EE lay green/blue eggs verdad? are they big or standard size? Beside EE what other breed you have? Im willing to add at least 2 more hens but have to be adults, young but adult & big...my fav breed so far are brahma , but i'm willing to add any nice colored ( red or laced ) good size pretty hens (my rooster is very big & also have to be big so the other hens cant hurt them)

I have black cooper marans, EE, one production red and I think the white one is leghorn. I only have 1 pullet black cooper maran and thats why I'm hatching.....want more black coopers marans. My EE are suposed to get around 5 to 6 pounds....the marans can get to 8 pounds.. The EE can lay eggs green, blue or pink. The marans lay eggs dark brown. Like chocolate color almost. i plan in breeding the marans and EE to get olive eggers. I Will breed the marans and the EE apart also. But my goal is color. Want great colors in my eggs...lets see if it works. I cant wait to see the colors I'll get from my EE. Will be blue, pink, green? In summer I should know.

So many boys!!! you either can match some couples or sell most of the boys keeping only a couple all will depend on your space and intention for hasving chickens.. :O) keep in touch!

Back
Top Bottom